2010年8月29日 星期日

WElCOme TO My BLOg Yaa~~=D

ok...
first..
i would like to introduce myself...
(of courses for anyone that don't know me...=] )
my name is STEYV Yap...
or whatever you like to call me^^
14 years old for 2010...
live in selangor malaysia...
a place call SERI KEMBANGAN....
got hear about??@@
haha...
its ok with the answer...
just simply asking...

beside that....
my favourite idol is SS501~!^^
but i'm feeling a little dissapointed with them T^T
because of the news that talking about this team will break out....
i 'm not hope like that...
anywhere...
as an honest fans..an most HONEST TRIPLES...
me just can waiting for their responds...
i would like to hear about a POSITIVE responds...
please..
ok..
close title...=.=
(out of title)

favourite food>>SUSHI & STEAK~!^^
i like sushi very much !  <3
but its too expensive for me ><
who suggest to belanja me XD
steak....
better is lamb steak...=)

so...
thats all for my favourite....
because i don't know what should i write again...=.=
if you have any question you can leave a comment and ask me...^^
about why i have wrote this title...
as i have renew all the design of my blog...
i prefer this more than before...
how about you?
please leave some comment to let me improve my design style...
and i hope my blod should be a "bustling" blog=)
so i wish you all will CHIT CHAT CHET at here...
erm...
just leave more comment...
let me know what are you thinking about...!^^
thats all for today..
have a nice day guys....
-end-
(sorry for "pasar"english and any wrong grammer><)

╪•小鱼•╪
♥물고기♥

沒有留言:

張貼留言